Saint Thomas Church, Whitemarsh
Bethlehem Pike & Camphill Rd
Fort Washington Pa, 19034
215-233-3970
Website

Map
This church built originally as a log cabin opened in the 1690's from a land grant
William Penn. Approx. 10 years later a stone church was built. The church was
destroyed during the battle of Germantown. It was rebuilt and opened again in
1818.
 
Epicopal churches in Ft Washington Pa.
Saint Thomas Church, Whitemarsh
Bibles.com Bibles in over 200 Languages

Christian Gifts & Inspirational Home Decor