1200 Old York Rd.
On May 7, 1912, community members gathered and passed a resolution to establish Abington General Hospital. Elkins donated land and money for the new building in memory of his wife, Stella McIntire Elkins, and the hospital was renamed in her honor. On May 15, 1914, Abington Memorial Hospital opened to the community. (AMH) is a 665-bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital, which has been providing comprehensive, high-quality services for people in Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia counties for more than 90 years. AMH employs over 5,400 employees, making AMH one of the largest employers in Montgomery County.
Abington Memorial Hospital
Abington Health – Lansdale Hospital
100 Medical Campus Dr.
Abington Health Center – Schilling Campus
2701 Blair Mill Rd.
Willow Grove, PA
Abington Health Center – Warminster Campus
225 Newtown Rd.